Why become a member? ×

new pedals venture ;<

umph

i've decided to start building pedals / amps comercially and i'd like a little input on the site / sound of the pedals, the site is [url="http://www.myspace.com/mammothsoundaudio"]www.myspace.com/mammothsoundaudio [/url] any feedback you can give would be great, also if you have any preferences to pedals you'd like to see me making in the future that would be helpful to.

sorry if its a bit of a shameless plug ;<

Loving the ring modulator and the tube boost, like the sound of the diffractor too, love a sound clip of that at some point

To be hionest I didn't listen to the fuzz samples, for the first time I'm happy with my fuzz/od setup and the last thing i need is temptation....

[quote name='bobbass4k' post='490265' date='May 17 2009, 12:17 AM']Loving the ring modulator and the tube boost, like the sound of the diffractor too, love a sound clip of that at some point

To be hionest I didn't listen to the fuzz samples, for the first time I'm happy with my fuzz/od setup and the last thing i need is temptation....[/quote]

the diffractor doesn't sound wonderful in a band context on bass unfortunatly, glad you guys like the ring mod though took me ages to get it to not just feedback and go nuts all the time!

You could start by knocking me together a make/break switch for the assignable EQ on my newly aquired mesa valve combo purleeeease

Seriously it will be cool having a pedal tech/designer on the doorstep... I fear for my wallet I really do

Edited by Monz

Oh dear, I just had a horrible thought, how big is the chimaera enclosure? I love my homemade feedback loop but I built it inside a russian muff enclosure and I'm about to build a board finally, and it hit me how much space it takes up, plus I don't have a footswitch in mine and i could really use a TB loop, if you can build the chimaera in an mxr or even bantam enclosure you may have yourself a customer

[quote name='bobbass4k' post='490554' date='May 17 2009, 02:36 PM']Oh dear, I just had a horrible thought, how big is the chimaera enclosure? I love my homemade feedback loop but I built it inside a russian muff enclosure and I'm about to build a board finally, and it hit me how much space it takes up, plus I don't have a footswitch in mine and i could really use a TB loop, if you can build the chimaera in an mxr or even bantam enclosure you may have yourself a customer[/quote]
its in a mxr sized enclosure! i should really get some pictures up of the pedals, the artist i've got to do the painting for me is really quite good.

at monz; i can look into the footswitch for you it shouldn't be to pricey

[quote name='umph' post='490707' date='May 17 2009, 05:49 PM']its in a mxr sized enclosure! i should really get some pictures up of the pedals, the artist i've got to do the painting for me is really quite good.[/quote]

Oh dear, I think my bank manager just shuddered in horror, how much would some customizations run me? How bout a footswitch for the feedback control and I'd want the jacks in certain places

This is becoming a very expensive week, I might need to sell some fluids....